Let's try make a basic app Hello World which displays 'Hello World' on your android phone.
1. Go to the Play Store and download App Builder.
2.Install and Open.
3. On opening the app, you'll see the list of app that you've already created. Since, it's your first time, the screen will be blank.
4. Tap on New.
5. Then, put a name under Label(e.g Hello World), put an icon and tap on Content.
6. If you understand the basics of HTML, you should be able to understand what's already after tapping on Content. You can modify it by a paragraph under the header1.
This is my very first app.7. When you've finished with the Contents, hit back and press Build. Then Install your app.
8. You're done. You should get a screen like this if you followed the instructions carefully.
Building android apps is fun. Try it!